Recent and Upcoming Performances
Click on any title for further information about the music.
New work for 14 players, title TBA
, Indiana University New Music Ensemble (November 30, 2017)
The Ground Beneath Our Feet
Five Modular Movements for Brass Quintet
- Premiere Scarsdale Middle School Eighth Grade Concert Band, Nicholas Lieto director, Scarsdale, New York (May 17, 2017)
What passes for discourse
- The University of Redlands Brass Quintet, at the University of Redlands School of Music (Frederick Loewe Performance Hall), May 15, 2017, 8 pm. The concert should be streamed live.
- Duo Montagnard (Joseph Murphy, saxophone; Mathew Slotkin, guitar)
- Premiere Montclair State University, New Jersey (November 12, 2016)
- Robertos Winds, 149 W 46th St, New York, New York (January 13, 2017, 8:00 pm)
- North American Saxophone Alliance Region 8 Conference, Bridgewater State University, Bridgeward, Massachusetts (March 10-11, 2017)
Taxi of Midnight
- Premiere Snell Theatre, Kenneth Meyer and Douglas Rubio, guitars. The Crane School of Music, SUNY Potsdam, Potsdam, New York (February 15, 2017, 7:30 pm)
- Classical Revolution, Tallahassee, Florida, April 28, 2016 (location TBA).
A Screaming Comes Across the Sky
- Lawrence Axlerod, piano; January 9, 2015, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida; February 10, 2016, Wellington, New Zealand; April 3, 2016, Chicago, Illinois.
- Society of Composers Inc. 50th Anniversary Conference (SCI50), November 12-14, 2015, at the University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida. Screaming will be performed by the University of Florida Symphony Orchestra on the conference's final concert (7:30pm, November 14, Philips Center for the Performing Arts).